1. Open your Google Calendar in your browser and log in if you haven’t already.
2. At the bottom-left, there should be a section titled “Other calendars.” Click the plus symbol (+) next to this title.
3. Select “Subscribe to calendar” from the pop-up menu.
4. You’ll be brought to a new screen that’s entirely blank except for a search bar labeled “Add calendar.” Click this search bar and enter someone’s email address into the field, and then hit the “Enter” or “Return” key on your keyboard.
- Use the “Calendar ID” address provided by Paragon Booking
5. This may open a pop-up telling you that you don’t have access to that person’s calendar. Add a message to your request, and then click “Request access.” You’ll now need to wait for that person to accept the request.